X Marks The Spot
There has been considerable speculation on where our “earth-bound” presence will be located. We anticipate that this may increase there for awhile, since well, that’s still SECRET.
For now, in public, since target-themed maps can be so controversial in some circles, we’re going to stick with the tried and true “pirate” iconography.
The Queen’s City, as it is also known, after the wife of George III.
Oh, and Postus Notus, home to the DNC Convention in 2012.
In fact (no disrespect intended as we are using the term as a kind of Barney Rubble version of GPS) our planned location could be described as spitting distance (more or less and perhaps bionically) from the main activities.
Or as one might also say when one is located in a state long known for its (rather now quaint) tobacco related traditions and activities. Not to mention watermelon-seed catapulting contests.
- Blackbeard terrorized the high seas with scrap iron missiles [Pirate Archaeology] (io9.com)
- Bleackbeard’s Anchor Found Off The Coast Of North Carolina (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Blackbeard’s anchor lifted from Davy Jones’s Locker (bbc.co.uk)
- You Could be One Character From Pirates of The Caribbean (socyberty.com)
- Vacation Like a Pirate (foxnews.com)
- Blackbeard’s anchor to be recovered off NC coast (seattletimes.nwsource.com)