Disability Is Not Inability
Posted In: Civil Rights, ADA, Civil Rights, Disabilities, Disabilities, Employment, Grassroots, Civil Rights, International Rights, Disabilities, Minorities, Grassroots, Music, Disabilities, Policy, Civil Rights, UN Convention of Rights For People With Disabilities, Veterans, Video, Disabilities, Women, Veterans, Wounded Warriors
We will be coming back to this theme again and again in everything we do.
And if this blows your mind, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
[bubblecast id=303250 thumbnail=475x375 player=475x375]
- London 2012: Channel 4 unveils six new disabled presenters (mirror.co.uk)
- Talent level in para-swimming on the rise (canada.com)
- “Blade Runner” ready to run against the best (thestar.com)
- Sochi on ski track for Winter Paralympics 2014 (rt.com)
- What the Americans with Disabilities Act Means to Me (whitehouse.gov)
- The voices of people with disabilities must be heard loud and clear | AK Dube (guardian.co.uk)
- David Cameron is stuck in a timewarp on disability benefits | Declan Gaffney (guardian.co.uk)
- Treating people as people/ beyond disability (hopeworkscommunity.wordpress.com)